July 1 - December 31, 2015
Volume 12 Issue 2 is dedicated to Educator Nakiye Elgün (1882-1954)
The world's first rights of children meeting organized by Teacher Nakiye at 1930 in İstanbul Turkey. She also read the declaration of children rights at this meeting.
January 1 - June 30, 2015
Volume 12 Issue 1 is dedicated to all the NURSES at the centennial anniversary of the Gallipoli War (1915)
July 1 - December 31, 2014
in Memoriam of "VECİHİ HÜRKUŞ", the Pioneer Aviator (1896-1969).
The International Journal of Human Sciences’ special issue (Volume 11, Issue 2) is dedicated to Vecihi Hürkuş who is known for his contribution to aviation in Turkey.
Studying at the Aviation School, Vecihi Hürkuş completed the first and the last flights during the Turkish War of Independence. He designed and flew airplanes which were entirely produced on his own. Our journal dedicates this issue to remember Vecihi Hürkuş for his outstanding and exemplary diligence and self-discipline.
- Gaziantep Üniversitesi, Gaziantep Eğitim Fakültesi, Bilgisayar ve Öğretim Teknolojileri Eğitimi
- 6Th International Computer and Instructional Technologies Symposium / 6. Uluslararası Bilgisayar ve Öğretim Teknolojileri Sempozyumu
- 4-5-6 October 2012 / 4-5-6 Ekim 2012 / Gaziantep
1999 - December 31, 2004
- All articles, published before 2004 in the Insan Bilimleri Dergisi", were collected in the issue Vol 1 No 1 (2004), due to the journal's transfer to a new publishing system OJS.
- The PDF page numbering of each unnambered HTML web page article, started from (1) until the fifth volume, but permanent and consecutive numbers is given in volume six and continuation.